Batching plants - Planetary mixers
Planetary mixers are perfect solution for all types of concrete (dry, semi-dry, and plastic). They have the shortest period of mixing time.
Why use ORU planetary mixers?
- Because they have enlarged surface of mixers' pan, which results in lower level of mixing material and this lead to shorter mixing time as well as the smaller power consumption;
- Because the ORU mixer has a hydro-kinetic coupling, so it starts smoothly and this type of construction proveslong lifetime of planetary gear.
- Because the ORU mixer has a perfectly chosen mixing blades' angles, so there's no need to install additional blades inside the mixer
- Because the ORU mixer has no central column for drive transmission (the engine is mounted at the top)
Planetary mixers ORU are equipped with:
- 2-6 mixing blades in the middle of mixer zone (the area of intense mixing)
- 1-3 scraping blades gathering the mix from the walls and throwing it into the zone of intensive mixing.
- circular mixer's outlet
- interchangeable mixing blades (blades can be made of HARDOX, cast iron hardened with nickel, plastic components and also hard rubber)
- wall and bottom of mixers linings made of Hardox steel
- hydraulic cylinder for opening the mixer's outlet
- the emergency opening system for the mixer's outlet (in case of sudden power loss)
- hydrokinetic coupling
- wide mixer's door for easy access to the interior (dust sealed!)
- special nozzles for water adding into the mixer
ORU mixers can be equipped with the abrasion-resistant linings for bottom and walls. Our company provide proven ceramic or armored linings (covered with chromium carbide).
On customer's request the mixer can be equip with:
- Microwave measuring probes of mix moisture
- Mixer self-washing sets
- Sample-taking devices (during the mixing process)
- Mixers' outlet self-cleaning system
- Additional outlets (up to three in one mixer).